Do you want to pass the ONA : Dutch Labour Market Orientation exam without having to attend the final interview at DUO?
ONA : Dutch Labour Market Orientation is needed in case there is a CIVIC INTEGRATION REQUIREMENT or if there is a DESIRE TO NATURALIZE (Dutch passport). The most common way to pass the exam is by proving a 64 hour time investment and submitting your portfolio. We are a fully certified school and are in the possession of the mandatory Blik op Werk quality mark.
We are proud to be one of the best performing schools in the Eindhoven region.
The requested 64 hour time investment for ONA:
To pass the ‘Orientatie op de Nederlandse Arbeidsmarkt’ (ONA) exam, you will have to orient on the Dutch Labor Market and show your knowledge and amongst others you will have to create a tailor-made (work-)profile to improve your chances of employment in the Netherlands.
To achieve this and pass the ONA exam, we have developed a tailor-made, pragmatic 64-hour ONA course.
Our tailor made ONA Course ’64 hours module’ consists of the following steps:
- ONA instructions / lessons, group-wise or private, conducted by a certified and experienced NT2 & ONA teacher;
- credential evaluation or educational level indicator to show the value of your foreign school or university in the Netherlands;
- self-working practice hours, supervised & supported by your personal teacher;
- completing your portfolio. (of course checked by your teacher.)
- Finally, your portfolio will be uploaded for approval to DUO.
Our ONA course requires a time investment from you to orient yourself through guided lessons and instructions at our class location in Eindhoven or Veldhoven and secondly an amount of hours of self-work/study. All of these activities will be coordinated and supervised by your ONA teacher. Excellent and pragmatic teaching material provides will support you to achieve our goals and complete this Dutch Labour Market Orientation exam.
You can choose our ‘ONA course at a normal pace’ or our ‘ONA course fast lane’. (different approach and time table)